Specialists in Surface and Waste Water Management
Established in 2002, ECS are THE specialists in surface and waste water management, with a successful track record both Nationally & Internationally.
Situated in the picturesque county of Northumberland in North East England, our experienced team offer independent, quality advice on a large selection of products and services, ensuring that what we offer is the best solution for your scheme in hand.
Our company has two core divisions, the main one being Construction / Civil Engineering Products, formed in 2002 & Agricultural Products, under our “Farmers Friend” brand, launched in 2003
Both of these divisions supply, service and maintain a number of products that include, but are not limited to –
• Supply and Installation packages on all SUDS- Attenuation Crate Systems
• SUDS – Attenuation – Storm Water Tanks, Crates and Pipe Systems in Corrugated Steel, GRP, HDPE, MDPE & Polypropylene
• Geotextiles – Woven & Non Woven Polypropylene
• Flow Control Units & Orifice Plates
• Pump Chambers & Pump Stations
• Channel / Slot Drainage Systems
• Rain Water Harvesting Tanks & Systems – Domestic and Commercial
• Separators – Full Retention, Bypass, Forecourt & Washdown Units In Accordance With PPG 3 Requirements
• Alarm Units – Mains Powered, Solar Powered With Battery Back Up
• GRP Building Products – Canopies, Dormer Windows, Chimneys, Coping Stones etc.
• Kiosks – Any Shape, Any Size, Any Colour
• Lift Pit Liners – 100% Waterproof & Built To Your Dimensions
• Grease Traps / Separators / Filters & Dosing Systems
• Waste Water Treatment Plants – 6 Population To 300 Population as Standard Units (Larger Units On Application)
• Septic Tanks – Cylindrical “Low Profile” Type or Traditional Spherical Units
• Cesspool / Waste Water Holding Tanks (Above & Below Ground)
• Silage Effluent Tanks – Cylindrical “Low Profile” Type or Traditional Spherical Units
• Sample Chambers
• Chemical Storage Tanks (Above & Below Ground)
• Thermoplastic Tanks & Products – Inc Fume Extraction, Scrubbers, Process Pipework, Bulk Storage & Process Vessels
• Diesel Tanks – Above Ground With Trigger & Hose
• Fuel Storage Tanks –Single & Double Skin
• Oil Storage Tanks – Single / Double Skin For Heating Oil
• Waste Oil Storage Tanks
• Geo Grids – Soil Reinforcement Products
• Gabions & Mattresses – Attractive Erosion Control, Protection & Retaining Products
• Straps – Holding Down Ratchet Straps
• Valves – Flap & Penstock
• Camstoppers – Easily Removable Pipe Bungs
• Drainage Treatments – Smell Omission & Waste Breakdown – Roebic & Biogest
• Duo Block – Grass Protection System
• Duo Drain – Composite Drainage Products
• Erosion Control Blankets – Bio Degradable
• Root Control Products – Tree Root Barriers
• Animal Water Troughs
• All Weather Paint Sticks (For Animal Marking)
All ECS products are supplied to the highest quality specifications available in the market & our commitment to maintaining competitive prices without compromising the quality of our products and services is fundamental to our business.
We never have, and never will, supply products that are not “fit for function” or do not pass rigorous pre dispatch quality assessments.
We pride ourselves on the products we supply & the service we give, and are sure that you will not be disappointed when entrusting us with your requirements.
Our founder & Managing Director has been in the construction industry for in excess of 25 years.
Starting out in the Procurement Department of Balfour Beatty Construction (Northern) before transferring into the Estimating Department, he left the employment of Balfour Beatty to embark on a career in sales, specializing in the products and services that would become the mainstay of ECS.
Working for a number of key players & industry leaders in various Sales, Commercial & Managerial roles (over a number of years within the tank and drainage sectors), Paul decided in 2002 to leave the comfort zone of working for a large corporation and create a company that would reflect himself & his personality. The result of that decision is what we have here today.
Paul heads up a knowledgeable team which has in excess of 40 years’ experience in the construction and drainage industry. This, alongside our external consultants and technical advisors, gives you, our valued customer, peace of mind that the information is given and products offered will be fully compliant with the relevant legislation.
Our butterfly logo is made up of the company initials (wings) in green to represent land, and the main body in blue, to represent water. The logo was designed by our MD and was initially drawn by Derek Atkinson, a freelance artist with whom Paul had worked with previously.
Butterflies are often associated with the feel-good factor of summer and also a clean, fresh environment.
We believe that our company offers a clean and fresh approach alongside innovation, integrity and an understanding of our customers’ needs and requirements.